Seeking an Upper-Level Math Teaching Fellow for the rest of the 2020-21 School year.
This position is an introduction to teaching at Independent/boarding schools.
This position does provide housing and teacher training professional development.
1. Teach 3 sections of Upper-level math
2. Serve as part of an evening duty team 3 times a week
3. Participate in Afternoon Activities period 2 days a week
4. Work on the weekend duty team every other weekend.
5. Participate in faculty development meetings
6. Help serve on Student Life committee
7. All other duties as assigned by the Head of School
About Grand River Academy
Established in 1831, Grand River Academy is a college preparatory boarding and day school located in Austinburg, Ohio, that serves over 100 young men in grades 8-12, with a post-graduate option. The faculty and staff continue to make strides in the school’s mission to educate the total young man – academically, socially and emotionally to prepare them for lifelong success. The school offers small and intimate class sizes, individualized instruction and supportive faculty. Grand River Academy serves a unique and important niche - helping young men unlock and activate their full potential.